We work only with the best interpreters in the field. We make every effort to match the best person with each job. If required, we provide the necessary equipment. Our conference interpreting services are a guarantee of excellent quality in every aspect. We offer the following types of interpreting services:
“Listen before you talk” interpreting services
- Best for business meetings, presentations, negotiations, field trips, etc. The interpreter begins to speak after the original speaker finishes.
- A VISTA INTERPRETATION AT THE NOTARY’S OFFICE
Oral presentation of a written document
- The interpreter reads a document in the original language while rendering its content in the target language orally.
- SIMULTANEOUS IN A BOOTH
Interpreters work in real time
- Particularly useful at conferences and meetings with a large number of participants. The interpreter sits in a booth and so their voice is not a disruption for the audience. Requires two interpreters in the booth at all times.
- SIMULTANEOUS WITH AN INFOPORT
Interpreters work in real time, all parties use headsets
- Portable equipment is used for simultaneous interpreting without a booth. A radio pocket transmitter brings the words of the interpreter to any number of receivers with headphones. Requires two interpreters at all times.