We use advanced IT technologies to ensure efficiency of the process and consistency of the output. We create translation memories and glossaries for our Clients to makes sure that the process is as effective and as streamlined as possible.
- A QUOTE AND A GO-AHEAD
The Client sends us the text and lists the essentials of the job.
- The dedicated coordinator (Project Manager, PM) compiles the full information on the document to be translated, terminology used, deadlines involved, and any special requests.
- ARRNGEMENTS WITH THE TRANSLATOR
The translation process begins.
- The PM selects the translator best suited for the particular job. The PM then provides the translator with information on all requirements, and sends the document for translation via an IT system to ensure consistent terminology use.
- TRANSLATION AND VERIFICATION
The translation process is completed.
- The translator completes the translation. Next, a proof-reader ensures that the final version of the translation meets strictest quality requirements.
- THE HAPPY END
The Client receives the translated documents.
- The PM verifies and confirms that all of the Client’s requirements have been met and provides the Client with translated documents.